Are you searching for a classic air fryer grilled cheese sandwich recipe? Then you are in the right place, You will learn here how to make a grilled cheese sandwich in an air fryer handily. A grilled cheese sandwich in an air fryer requires no effort. It is quick to formulate with fewer ingredients.
There are many varieties of cheese sandwich recipes around the world. The different methods and ingredients make them unique and yummylicious. This grilled cheese sandwich is simply easy to make and everyone loves it. The perfectly crispy toast and melted cheese make a great snack or meal in fact, kids love them too. Air fryer grilled cheese sandwich recipe cooked on low heat to make it crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside. It is the best meal for breakfast, an evening snack, and a great lunch box idea for kids. A grilled cheese sandwich can be relish with tea, coffee, and tomato soup, but nothing is more delightful than a grilled cheese sandwich with mayo. It is all about what you crave.
How To Prepare Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Bread Slices
- Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
- Take a slice of bread and apply a generous amount of butter into it.
- Place the buttery side of the slice into an air fryer.
- Add grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese equally into the slice.
- Place the second slice of bread and apply butter on the top.
- Set the temperature to 350 F for four minutes until it is brown from one side, flip it, and cook for four minutes more from the other side also. Make sure the bread is perfectly crispy brown and cheese melted down nicely inside it.
- Your crispy cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is ready. You can enjoy this with mayo, tea and coffee.
2) You can select any bread.
3) If you like spiciness, add red chili flakes and black pepper.
4) You can also spread mayonnaise.
5) You can further add chicken, eggs, and vegetables to it to make it more enjoyable.
Did you make this recipe?
You may also like: Kababjees Highway Menu