Are you looking to cook something different and extraordinarily delicious? Then you’re going to love this Aloo Keema recipe; A perfectly healthy and delightful combination. And with this uncomplicated method, you will learn how to make the Aloo Keema recipe at home very well.
Aloo Keema is a classical dish of Pakistan cuisine. It is a great main course enjoy with roti, along with raita and salad. It is the most enjoyable dish even in Dhaba. There’s much diversity in the aloo keema. Few people like to add peas, and some people fancy adding eggs. Each ingredient makes it more and more mouthwatering. Aloo keema recipe is a favorite dish even for kids and family members. It serves with tandoori roti, paratha, and rice as per your preference. It is lovely to enjoy this dish for breakfast also. Aloo keema is a perfect main course idea for your festival and a great lunch box idea for school kids.
Aloo Keema recipe arranges with beef meat, potatoes, and spices cooked in an aromatic tomato onion gravy. It requires simple ingredients which are accessible in our home. It is a healthy combination of meat and veggies that is so luscious. Meat is highly nutritious. Potatoes are full of protein and fiber. This Aloo Keema is legit yummy when you enjoy it with zeera (jeera) rice and Russian salad.
How To Make Aloo Keema Recipe
- ½ kg beef mince
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 3 medium chopped onion
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 2 medium potatoes cubes
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 4-5 green chilies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- In a heated pan, put 1/2 cup of Oil, add three medium-size chopped onions and saute until translucent.
- Add two medium size chopped tomatoes and cook up until soft.
- Add two tablespoons of ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add one teaspoon red chili powder, two tablespoon coriander powder, one pinch of turmeric powder, half tablespoon cumin powder, and salt to taste and saute for two minutes on low heat flame.
- Add beef minced and cook on medium flame until it changes color and water dries.
- Now add the required water mixed it well, And let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low heat flame till meat becomes soft.
- Add two medium potatoes cubed size and let it cook until potatoes become tender.
- Add quarter teaspoon garam masala, four to five green chilies, two tablespoon coriander leaves, and let it cook on low heat flame until Oil separates.
- Garnish with fresh julienne size ginger and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and tempting aloo keema with tandoori roti and rice.
2. You can take chicken minced instead of beef.
3. You can add peas to make it more healthy.
4. You can add boiled eggs to make it yummier.
5. You can add yogurt to make it juicier.