Are you seeking out an easy and unique egg curry recipe? Then you are in the correct place you will learn here how to make egg curry in Pakistani style with this quick method at home. The pleasant rich flavor is best to enjoy and the perfect choice of a side dish. In this plain style, you will learn how to prepare egg curry unlike anything else.
The conventional Pakistani egg curry recipe is so pleasant combined with onions, tomatoes, spices, and eggs which make it a great deal more healthy and luscious. It’s a great dish when you are in the mood of eating something different and unique but healthy this egg masala curry is the right choice for you. You can revel in yourself extra by having the egg curry for rice and chapati, or any other varieties you want.
How To Prepare Egg Masala Curry
- 6 Eggs (Boiled)
- 1 Onion (Big Size)
- 1 Tomato (Medium Size)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Poweder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- ¼ tsp Tumeric Powder
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 pinch Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaf (For Garnish)
- Salt to Taste
- Boil 6 eggs first for egg curry recipe. This will take around 6 to 10 minutes. After it cools down gently remove the shell you can tap all around to crack them this will make the shell easy to remove. You can also dip it in a bowl of water this will also help to remove the shell easily.
- Preheat the pan, add seven tablespoon oil, finely chopped one big size onion saute until lightly golden then placed this onion into a blender and make an exceptional paste and keep this apart in a bowl.
- Blend one medium-size tomato, and make it a paste, and set this aside.
- For egg gravy in the same pan add one tablespoon ginger garlic paste saute until the color change.
- Now add one teaspoon red chili powder, one tablespoon coriander powder, half teaspoon cumin seed powder, quarter teaspoon turmeric powder, salt to taste, and saute all spices.
- Add tomato paste in egg gravy and saute until the oil separates.
- Add onion paste into egg masala curry saute well until it begins to smell good.
- Add yogurt and saute to make your Anda gravy tasty after the oil separates it suggests you are close enough.
- Add one cup of water to make your gravy you can add more water as per your quantity now add 6 boiled eggs and cover the lid on low heat for 15 minutes. For a thick gravy, you can cook for 20 minutes.
- Add one pinch garam masala and garnish one tablespoon coriander leaf completely cook for two minutes until all flavors mix well. Here your easy and quick egg masala curry is ready you can enjoy your dish with naan, rice chapati as per your preference.
2. You can add a pinch of turmeric powder and salt to the eggs and fry them to make your eggs tastier.
3. You can cut and fork the eggs to make them juicy and flavorful in gravy.
4. You can add cube size potatoes and peas to make it more healthy and this will also add a healthy variation to it.
5. The texture of gravy depends on how you’re using onion if you want chunky gravy you can chop an onion. If you prefer puree you can use paste.