Do you want to learn moderate sparkling condiment that magnifies the seasoning of your dishes? Then you are inside the proper place you may explore here how to prepare tomato chutney in Pakistani style. The accentuated flavor of the tomato chutney recipe makes your food appetizing. You can serve this tomato chutney for idli, dosa, rice, and vada. In this simple making, you will find out how to make tomato chutney promptly.
The tomato chutney recipe is a popular condiment served as a dip to enrich the taste of the dish. The primary element is tomatoes which make the tomato chutney sour or garlic deliver a pleasing flavor to it including green chilies offers out a nice spicy aroma it. It is a nice pairing with idli dosa and rice dishes like pulao and cutlets as consistent with your preference.
How To Prepare Tomato Chutney Recipe
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes (Medium Size)
- 1 Handful Coriander Leaves
- 2 Green Chillies (Small)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seed
- Salt to Taste
- First take two medium-size grated fresh tomatoes and place them into a blender.
- Now add one handful of coriander leaves.
- Add two small dark green chilies and four garlic cloves.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of cumin seeds and salt to taste.
- Blend it nicely until it makes a smooth paste. and placed it in a bowl. your tomato chutney is ready you can enjoy it with any rice dishes.
2) You can add water if required.
3) You can add red chilies to bring out a nice color to it.
4) You can store it in a refrigerator for one week.