Are you thinking about how to make a Russian salad recipe? Then we are lucky to have you here we will tell you how to prepare Russian salad in the easiest version you can make at home anytime.
Russian salad also named Olivier salad is the pretty popular conventional salad of the Russian delicacies and many other countries. The combination of cream and mayonnaise makes a creamy texture mixed with healthy vegetables, fruits, tasty chicken, egg, and ambrosial spices. Russian salad recipe served before the main course. It is the best starter also possesses lots of health benefits and delicious taste especially when you are on cheat day and, you are craving to eat something tasty creamy then, indulge yourself you will surely love this delicious delight. It is a magnificent salad you can cherish more with flavorful zeera (jeera) rice.
How To Prepare Russian Salad Recipe
- ½ cup Chilled Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Chilled Cream
- ½ cup Chicken
- 1 cup Medium-Sized Potato
- 1 cups Medium-Sized Carrot
- ½ cup Peas
- ½ cup Corn
- ½ cup Pineapple
- ½ cup Apple
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 3 tbsp Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
- ¼ tbsp Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- First, boil chicken then cut it into small pieces and set it aside.
- Boil potato until it soft it will usually take around 20 mintues, boil carrot, and peas make sure they do not overcook the crunchiness and color of these two vegetables must be retained.
- Cut all the fruits and vegetables into small pieces and set them aside.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, cream, icing sugar, black pepper, and salt to taste and mix it well.
- Now add chicken, potato, carrot, pea, corn, pineapple, apple, raisins, walnuts into a bowl mix it well, and keep this inside the refrigerator till serving. Your Russian salad is ready you can enjoy this delish once it's cold.
2) You can add boiled pasta to make it tastier.
3) You can add chili flakes to make it spicy.
4) You can use canned mixed fruits.
5) You can use honey instead of icing sugar.
6) You can sprinkle white pepper instead of black pepper.
7) You can add pickles to make it tangy.
8) You can add fresh parsley optional.
9) You can add yogurt to make it more creamy.
10) You can add capsicum to make it colorful and to enhance the flavor.