Are you confused about how to make popcorn in an air fryer? don’t worry you will learn here the easiest air fryer popcorn recipe. Popcorn in air fry is extensively popular nowadays, and everyone’s the ideal choice. The air fryer popcorn recipe is super easy to make. The salty and crunchy flavor makes it so mouthwatering. As far as a snack option you can go for popcorn it is low in calories it will make you fuller and also helpful in your weight loss journey.
How To Make Popcorn in an Air Fryer
- ½ cup Popcorn
- ¼ teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Preheat your air fryer first to 205C/400F for two minutes.
- If you have a basket that has holes in it then cover the bottom with aluminum foil.
- Take half a cup of popcorn and add ¼ teaspoon olive oil and salt to taste and mix it well.
- Add popcorn to the basket and spread it out in a single layer.
- Now fry for 8 minutes until it pops.
- Place this into a bowl. Here your air fryer popcorn is ready. Enjoy!
2. For spiciness, you can add black pepper or red chili powder.
3. You can also add garlic powder to bring out a pleasant aroma.
4. Don’t add too much popcorn to the basket.
5. Always use fresh kernels it will pop out easily.