Are you afraid to add anda paratha to your breakfast?
Then don’t worry we will tell you how to prepare egg (anda) paratha recipe in Pakistani style healthily.
The egg paratha recipe is pretty easy in making and tasty in eating. In this simple and easy method, you will understand how to make egg (anda) paratha recipe in a healthy form.
It is the most popular breakfast and almost everyone’s favorite you can devour it any time of the day. The egg paratha recipe offers many health benefits it is packed with nutrition that are essential for a healthy life.
Whole wheat is high in fiber, eggs are full of proteins, tomatoes are rich in vitamins, and onions are packed with folic acid. It is a delicious meal itself you can serve with tea and any chutney or just as it as per your choice.
How To Prepare Egg (Anda) Paratha Recipe
- ½ cup Wheat Flour
- Water as required to knead the dough
- Salt to taste in a dough
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Chopped Onions
- ½ Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Chopped Green Chili
- 1 inch Chopped Green Capsicum
- 2 pinches Red Chili Powder
- 2 pinches Salt
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- First, to knead a dough take half a cup of wheat flour use water as required and salt to taste, and knead until it turns soft and smooth cover it, and set aside.
- Divide dough into equal parts and make a small smooth ball.
- Heat a pan place the paratha and half cook on a low flame and set aside.
- For egg mixture take two eggs, half chopped onion, half chopped tomato, two tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, one chopped green chili, one inch chopped green capsicum, 2 pinches red chili powder, two pinches salt, one pinch of turmeric powder whisk it nicely.
- Heat the pan add one teaspoon olive oil place the half cook paratha in it pour the egg mixture on the paratha cover the lid and let it cook for one minute then after one minute flips the paratha and cook the other side also for one minute in the same way on a low to medium flame until to ensure the egg is cook completely and paratha is perfectly crisp.
- Your egg (anda) paratha is ready you can enjoy this with any varieties of chutney, sauces, and tea.
2) Knead the dough until it non-sticky from the surface or looks smooth and soft.
3) Do not sprinkle too much flour while rolling dough.
4) Change the sides soon while making half cook paratha.
5) Press the sides of paratha to make it crispy and well-cooked while shallow frying it.
6) You can also use ghee instead of oil to make it more mouth-watering and crispy.
7) You can choose any vegetables for stuffing to make it more vigorous.
8) Always cook on low to medium flame to make it flakier.
9) Always use multi-grain flour to make it healthful.
10) The paratha can be in your healthy eating if you cook with less oil or stuff with lots of healthy fresh vegetables in it.