Are you wondering about a lightly sweet fruit custard recipe that makes your summer refreshing? Then you are in a right place here we will tell you how to make a fruit custard recipe at home with simple ingredients, and it requires no effort at all.
Fruit custard recipe is a delicious creamy richness mixture mixed with luscious fruits and top with jelly and cake makes it more enjoyable. It is a great nutritious dessert, fruits are a good source of vitamins, Milk contains calcium which is good for our health, and custard powder gives out a pleasant flavor. Learn how to prepare a fruit custard recipe in simple easy steps.
How To Prepare Fruit Custard Recipe
- 1 liter Boiled Milk
- ½ cup Milk for mixture
- 6 tbsp Vanilla Custard Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Apple
- ½ cup Banana
- ½ cup Pineapple
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly Powder
- 1 cup Plain Cake Slices
- For vanilla custard mixture take half a cup of milk add six tablespoon custard powder and whisk it until it is smooth or lumpy-free.
- In a pot add milk to bring it to a boil on low heat flame. Add sugar mix it well until the sugar dissolves. Then gradually add the vanilla custard mixture stir it continuously to prevent lumps cook until the custard becomes thick and smooth now turn off the flame and let it cooled down.
- Keep this in the refrigerator until it's chilled.
- In a pan add one and a half cups of water bring it to boil then gradually add jelly powder and stir it continuously until it is dissolved entirely now let it cool down similarly put this in the refrigerator to chill. And then cut into small pieces.
- Wash all fruits and cut them into small pieces, and refrigerate them.
- Make plain cake slices and sets them aside.
- In a serving bowl, add half cake slices, half fruits, and half jelly, then pour the custard over it now, garnish half plain cake slices, half strawberry jelly, and half fruits over it. Put in the refrigerator, and serve chilled fruit custard and relish!
2) You can select any flavor of custard.
3) You can add nuts to enhance the flavor.
4) You can add chocolate syrup and chocolate chip to make it more tempting.
5) To make mango custard, you can add mangoes to make it yummy!
6) Use hot milk to dissolve the custard powder easily
7) You can further add cookies.
8) Do not overcook the custard
9) Cook on low heat flame
10) Continuously stir the custard to avoid lumps.